Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Must Have this Summer


Today Im adding some must have items and clothes that I'll definitely need this summer.

I wanted to create a "stylebook", so put everything together in one picture with white background,but because I have mac,there is no such thig as "painting" and I don't know how to do it.

If you are one of my friends or family and you're reading this post,you can use it as birthday gift tips.haha





1.Nars lipstick

I think you all have heard about Nars Cosmetics.If I had enough money I would buy everything from them because their products are of a good quality and they create beautiful colours and shades.Technically speaking,I could buy similiar stuff in Mac cosmetics,but I am really obssesed with this burgundy lipstick and the design is sexy as hell too.
                                                                                            2.Ripped jean shorts

Black ripped jean shorts are a must have for this summer.They can go with everything either you want to look classy or trashy. I would also go for high waisted type, but unfortunately it looks really ridiculously on me.






                                                                                                3.Cactuses
  Mostly because other flowers always die in my presence,and because they are cute and small.I've already got two 3-packs in IKEA and I love them!





4.Reflective sunglasses are the trend of this summer and you can get them in many different colours and shapes.Personally I like the "mui mui" shape the most.























5.Big sun hat is one thing I should have bought last summer,but I will make it up this year.Perfect for wearing to the pool or beach but also if you're heading to have a brunch/lunch in the city.



















              6.Body Chains

 If you have nice body,or at least you're skinny and daring enough to wear something like this,DO IT.I think it's a beautiful piece of accessory for summer.You can wear them with bralette,bikini or crop tops but also with tops that have deep cleavage.







I also really want caged bikini top but I don't know where to get it.Any suggestions?Nasty Gal has something similiar but it's too expensive.


                8.Mixer

I kept telling my mom to buy a
mixer for 2 months now,and she finally heard my prayers.It's the best thing EVER because I can make smoothies and coctails every day.(My mojito is definitely worth to try :) )
   





9.White lader for flowers and herbs is something I will definitely make this summer and I'll write  D.I.Y post with all the instructions of how to make it.I want to put kitchen herbs such as mint,oregano,basil and others on it along with some colorful flowers.
















                  10.Calvin Klein bra

I think this doesn't need an explanation and yeah,I know everybody has one already,but I feel like this is a thing you can wear forever and never get bored of it.


11.Super Stars are back!Too bad I never owned a pair,because I bet they got more expensive than they were when they first came out.I also like Pharell's collection,but these are total classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment