Friday, July 24, 2015

SWIM WEEK

Because Miami Swim week was happening this week,I've decided to post some inspirational pictures of models and nice and different types of bikinis and swimwear.I've chosen pieces according to my personal taste but maybe it can help you decide what kind of bikinis to buy for your vacation or just in general.I've mostly liked pieces wore by Gypsyone but also original pieces from the catwalk.As you can see the "top" of this summer are stripes and ripped/caged bikinis,flounce and wild colors.I love the full body bathing suits the most but unfortunately my body ain't ready for it.
















Of course all of these are pretty expensive,but Victoria's Secret has really similiar pieces for lower prices so it is worth to look at their website if you're interested in adding some fresh style into your closet.
You can also check out topshop,new look,asos and I recommend Cacique Boutique if you're up to spending little bit more money.
:)
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment