Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloweed

Halloween weekend is already gone and the last remaining alcohol in my body as well.I am getting back to reality and to writing essays and doing projects for school which are due in next two weeks.
I was planning on posting some DIY tutorial for at least two last minute costumes,but because I was even late with my costume I didn't have time to do anything else.Also I am pretty sure you guys are all very creative and can come up with a costume idea on your own.And if not,youtube tutorials are here to save us!If you haven't dressed up for Halloween for any reason,you can get some ideas from this post because today I picked 5 favorite costumes I've spot with my eye either on social media or in real life and couple of costume fails/basics which I think are hitting the bottom of creativity.If I wanted to be totally right,I would only choose costumes that are somehow scary,but because Halloween is nowadays one of the biggest commercial events and people tend to dress up for anything-at least they are dressed up,I will shut my mouth and pretend this issue doesn't bother me.

Fav costumes

1.David Bowie


2.Cactus

3.food- tacos,pizza etc
 4.Dead bride




5. Drake


FAILS

1.Minions

Maybe it's because I hate minions with all my heart,or simply because it's so basic and over-done,but since minions have started to appear on clothes,mobile phone covers,bed sheets and god knows where,I immediately assume that person with minion costume has no style and just goes with the flow.(sorry people)



2.Slutty anything


No words needed for this,even though we all know a quote from mean girls which says that Halloween is the only time of the year when girls can dress up as sluts and not be judget for it.False.I judge you and I think you are an attention seeking whore.




3.Cat

Cats everywhere.You drew a nose and whiskers on your face with your eye-liner and call it a costume.It's too easy and simple,unless you are going for Grumpy Cat.Cause that would be hilarious. But yeah,lack of time, I get it.Or you simply just wanted to get that chipotle burrito for 2 pounds like I did.


I hope you all had great Halloween and you at least lit a candle for those who are not with us anymore,because that's what's this feast is about.


No comments:

Post a Comment