Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas gift ideas for HER

If you haven't noticed the Christmas spirit spreading through your city, streets full of lights and decorations, overcrowded shopping centres and shopping streets, overdecorated shopping windows and Christmas markets everywhere,you should come to London.I swear this city goes nuts during Christmas period.Oxford street is full of people every day and every night,street artists,dressed up as various characters from North Pole are singing Jingle Bells and are offering themselves for pictures with tourists,fake snow is falling down from Harrods's roof and the whole city is decorated and lighted with Christmas lights and decorations.Even though,it wasn't until yesterday when I realized Christmas is behind the corner,and all of that just because I worked at Christmas party for one anonymous company.I actually love Christmas,because since I moved to London,it is a special time for me to spend with my family and eat good food,but it is always a problem for me to chose the best Christmas gifts.You usually want to buy the most expensive and best presents for your loved ones,because you feel like they deserve it,but you don't have that much money.It is not hard for anyone to pick gifts for me,because like every girl,there wasn't a day when I wouldn't say I liked something,or wanted to buy something,but I simply haven't had enough money.By that I mostly mean clothes,shoes,acessories,parfumes and other similiar stuff.However,it is hard to buy gifts for someone,who simply doesn't say what he wants.As for example your mom,dad or boyfriend/girlfriend.Therefore I decided to choose some gifts which may make it easier for you to decide what to buy.In this post it will be for HER.


Fujifilm Insta Max 


flower pot


W.I.P nail polish 


Urban outfitters,BEST BAES necklaces


PINK gym clothes

 NAKED palette

 Calvins 


 KANKEN backpack



Huarache Utility
 VS gifts sets


 Nike Air force team red

 Gucci Bamboo

 Marbel iphone case


 Trius Garments hat


Thomas Sabo charm club  

Trius Garments Hat

 

Polaroid camera
 

Lush Cosmetics Bath bombs

The Weeknd T-shirt

Lace bra and thong Misguided

No comments:

Post a Comment