Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Cool gifts for HIM

Many of you are probably still deciding what to buy your boyfriend,brother or your guy friend for Christmas.In fact,I think buying presents for guys is soo much more difficult than buying presents for girls because not only they barely talk about what they want,but when you think about it,they dont even need that much to be happy.(just kidding) I usually always end up buying clothes or some house decorations,but this year I wanted to chose better stuff and therefore I spent more time on websites and in stores.I am very happy to say that I have all of the presents sorted early this year, but if you were not lucky enough or simply havent got enough time,here are some tips that can inspire you on what to buy him, picked according to my personal style.Just remember to always think about his hobbies,favorite movie or T.V show or simply a clothing brand he has the most clothes from.(Or just do it like I did it,just choose what you think will look/suite him the best)



6pack beer holder for bike 


   
 Bed table for ipad and breakfast


 Breaking Bad apron


 Star Wars bluetooth speaker


 Calvins


Adidad Originals Hoodie 


Star Wars pyjamas
Mugintosh Mug


Hershel Backpack



Laundry bag


 Casio gold watch



 Ugly christmas sweaters


 Huarache Utility

Odd future Tshirt


 wooden cube alarm clock


BVLGARI AQVA parfume

No comments:

Post a Comment