Monday, March 28, 2016

KIINI

Although many of you are enjoying your spring break at the beach, I am over here in quite sunny Bratislava already making plans for summer. This year I promised myself much better and skinnier body so I can finally show off that tan on Instagram (lol) and for that I will also need the perfect bikini. It wasn't until recently when I noticed that stores are already selling summer collections and swimwear to tease people who can't go on a holiday right now.(including me) Luckily, I haven't gave in and bought any yet, because today my eyes stumbled on this amazing crochet bikini brand and I can't get enough of it! The brand got  famous because their pieces have been worn by models such as Cara Delavigne, but fortunately they are affordable for anyone who likes the combination of pastel colors and comfy crochet materials.They are definitely perfect bikini match for me, since I like to look natural and bohemian and even though they were in last season, their comeback is definite this summer!
So what do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment