Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Bob's Burgers

One day I was casually watching Bob's burgers when idea about next blog post came to my mind.Burgers.(I started watching it because tumblr is full of funny images from Bob's burgers and therefore I thought it's going to be hilarious,but not really.First season was pretty good but then it started going on my nerves,mostly because the characters have really annoying voices.Anyway,if you wanna watch it and try if you like it here's a link : http://watchbobsburgersonline.com)But back to burgers.
There is so many places in London to get great burgers and I've only visited like 4 of them,so I will be adding reviews later.
I've never really liked burgers before,never ate them,never liked how they looked and I couldn't imagine the taste of sweet buns with salty meat and everything,but when I moved to London and me and my mom went to a restaurant it seemed like a great idea to finally try one.
We went to Byron's and I don't even remember now which one I got,but it was delicious.



Of course nothing compares to having a nice burger in typical british pub,so when me and my friends went for a beer to The Half Moon and they told me the burger is only 7 pounds with alcoholic drink,I didn't hesitate a minute and got one.For me it was one of the best burgers I've ever tried,but as I said,I haven't tried many.



The third one is famous burger from Five Guys which unfortunately I haven't tried while I was in America(stupid me) but waited until I got to London and spent 10 pounds on it.In one sentence : IT WAS WORTH IT.
I got double bacon cheeseburger so it comes with 2 beef patties,bacon,cheese and then you can add whatever you want inside for free.The "small" portion of spicy fries was enough for me and my friend.We couldn't even finish it and trust me,we were really hungry.
Mine was around 10 pounds,but you can get regular hamburger for just 6.75.





Anyway,my boyfriend makes really good home-made burgers which are one of the things I am looking forward the most when I'll go home at the end of this month.Hehe.I will post the recipe of his burgers as well as the pics of preparation in next few weeks so you can try to make it at home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment