Thursday, May 14, 2015

Saatchi Gallery

Me and my friend recently visited Saatchi Gallery which is located near Sloane Square in South Kensington.I am really happy she showed me this place because I've never heard of it before and the art there is totally amazing!
Saatchi Gallery is a gallery of contemporary art,usually showing artworks of young artists that were never showed before,(or at least not in UK) and because many of the artists were unknown before these exhibitions,it is also a good way for them to get noticed by many people and art collectors.

If you are tired of visiting the same galleries over and over again and you don't want to pay extra money for exhibitions,definitely go here.

Here are some pictures I took:




















You can see that the art were usually paintings and sculptures but also lots of differently decorated and themed rooms,for example the one with disco ball,or interesting shop windows  and also photographs which unfortunately,I didn't take many pictures of.
I will be adding more posts and gallery/museum tips soon.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment