Wednesday, May 13, 2015

CAMDEN TOWN

First post is dedicated to one of my favorite places in London which is Camden Town.
It is situated in the North London area and it is a place with the biggest weed appearance in town.Okay this probably ain't true but it was the very first thing I noticed when I got out of tube station.
Camden is an alternative part of the London city with lot of shops that sell clothes,music,accessories,souvenirs and food.





Also there is a wide range of world's cousines and the sellers will always offer you a bite of their food for free so you can decide if you want to buy something from them or not.
Personally I like chinese food the most but you can get almost anything from burgers,chinese,thai food,italian cousine,churos and waffles and organic food as well.
I always buy mine at the beginning of Camden Town because I am usually so hungry that I can't wait to eat but there is so many types of food to explore, you will want to wait.Prices aren't bad either as they are starting at 3 pounds per a meal.(usually chinese)


In the stores and salesman stands you can buy lot of cool stuff like these sunglases I got there.I also bought there a lot of accessories such as rings, piercings and stuff I won't ever wear.The coolest thing about this place is, that there is a lot of vintage and original shops that sell stuff you would't find anywhere else.




One of the most interesting stores you can find in Camden Town is Cyber Dog .It is a store with "rave clothes" and rave accessories as well as other party stuff.There is always some house or techno music playing really loud in the background and there is lot of neon lights every where you look. Sometimes you can see dancers dancing above your head in tiny little clothes that look like from space.Although photography in Cyber Dog is prohibited, I managed to take some photos,even though not a good quality.If you are a party freak,definitely go there and buy something cool for yourself or for your friend.The only unfortunate thing are the prices which with some items become to be very high.






The thing I really love in Camden is chilling by the canal.If you buy food and you don't know where to eat it in peace without tourists and people always bumping into you,definitely go sit on the ground by the water.You can sometimes see boats passing by and feed the ducks and swans.





dogs in Camden are cool too :P




I will be adding more pictures and posts about Camden Town in future,because it is a place I go every time when my friends or family come to visit me.Also sorry for the quality of pictures,they were all taken on my iphone 5 but I will definitely get my camera next time and make better ones.
If you are in London and you decide to visit Camden,just take the northern (black) line from anywhere and get off at Camden Town station,it's right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment