Monday, May 18, 2015

Boho girls

My biggest dream is to live in Hawaii,Australia or California,take cool pictures,swim in the ocean,learn to surf,write for a magazine and live a happy summery life.Really,I could stand 40 degrees weather every day If I lived close to ocean and hopefully one day I will be able to.
Here are some of my girl crushes and inspirations that motivate me to chase my dreams.

Gypsyone - Jenah Yamamoto is a photographer and traveller based in Hawaii.Im pretty sure most of you have seen her pictures already and because I have a girl crush on her and on her pictures,she is the number one inspiration for me.Basically she's living the dream life that every girl would want to live and her body is AMAZING!
If you don't follow her,do so now @gypsyone on IG or gypsyone.tumblr.com on tumblr.


Another girl from Hawaii that I follow on instagram and Im totally obssesed about is Mahina Alexander.She looks like angel,her body is amazing and she is only about 19 years old,I think.She does modeling for surfing magazines,vans and rvca womens so all the brands that I like and I can't get enough of her!



IG @mahinaalexander

I wanted to post another Hawaiian girl, but because I follow so many of them and I don't remember their instagram names I couldn't find THE ONE I was looking for.Therefore Im posting Alexis Ren,which travells with her boyfriend and gets paid for it because they take cool pics and videos.(If you haven't seen their latest video and you are about to do it now,don't cry.I know,their life is pretty much perfect.) Her body again- amazing and the pictures make me wanna move to Australia/Hawaii/Cali and start a new life.
Hopefully one day I will be able to travel to warm countries and write for some lifestyle magazine or National Geographic.





 

her IG is @alexisreneg and make sure you also follow her boyfriend @jayalvarez

Here is the video he made with her  :


Because a really good friend of mine recently moved to Australia,Im planning on doing a little interview with her about her new life experiences as well as publishing some of the pictures she took.This week I am also going to interview my friend Paula who spent few months in India and it's going to be really interesting!Stay tunned

No comments:

Post a Comment